A little over a week ago, I received a pack of products for review – Grips Hair Styling Products and Fiona Colognes by Skintec.
To be quite honest, I stopped using gels and other hair styling products because of the hassles that I have to go through putting it on, washing it off, etc. Plus I’m also not the kind who’d fuss over my hair for extended period of time. So I was quite hesitant using GRIPS Hair Styling Products. I actually asked my cousin to use it, so I can get feedback from his experience and write about it. Unfortunately, he has yet to drop by my place to pick them up.
What I have are GRIPS Hair Clay FX, GRIPS Hair Wax and GRIPS Hair Gel. I decided to check out the first two, being that I have yet to really use these kinds of styling products. I was just playing around and here’s the result.
Forgive me. I’m not that adventurous as far as hair styling is concerned. I really don’t have any idea how to go about it without looking like a dork. I’m settled that I have to stick to ordinary styling. But if you’re one of those who do, like Daniel Padilla, I’m sure you’ll love GRIPS Hair Clay FX and GRIPS Hair Wax. Here’s why:
- It holds the hair well. From experience though, Clay FX has a stronger hold compared to the Hair Wax, so you really have to be fast in styling your hair. I was able to re-style my hair even with the GRIPS Hair Wax on because it held my hair a little softer.
- It has a scent that doesn’t overpower. I had my share of using other styling products that has a scent that’s stronger than my perfume, or those that gives me migraine. Not GRIPS.
- GRIPS Hair Clay and Hair Wax are non-greasy and easy to wash off from your hands. I don’t even have wash my hands with soap, just rub your hands with water, pat to dry and you’re free to go.
- You won’t need to put a lot on your hair to get the styling that you want. That means each purchase will last longer than the other styling products.
- You get more for your money because you have a product that works.
- It’s convenient because GRIPS Hair Clay FX and Hair Wax are available in sachets. You’re sure to have great looking hair because you can bring it anywhere you go.
I highly recommend GRIPS Hair Styling Products. And for the ladies out there, I also recommend Fiona Colognes.
Too bad I have to give it to one of my cousin simply because it’s really for the girls. It smells so good, and even my cousin noticed the scent immediately when I gave it to her. This was the first time I heard her compliment a new brand, even some of the similar products I gave her before. I have to agree with her observation. Fiona colognes smell so good.
And it comes in handy bottles too. So every girl will smell good anytime, anywhere, just like my cousin who loves to spray perfume before leaving the house, upon arriving the office and before going home from work. My cousin’s favorite scent is Bubbly Pink, but other scents are also available like Ice Glacier, Raspberry Drops, Youthful Bliss, Cool Burst and Pretty Mist. I’m sure every girl, or lady for that matter, will find the scent that will fit her personality with Fiona Colognes. I hope Skintec would create ones for guys too!