NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, announced new customer from the pet goods sector, a $55.5 billion industry in the U.S. alone. This include fast-growing companies like Dog is Good, Happy Jack, Pup-Pee Solutions, Ruffwear and Pet Lifestyle And You (P.L.A.Y). These companies have replaced disparate and outdated on-premise systems with NetSuite’s single integrated suite of business management software, providing omnichannel B2B and B2C sales, financials, inventory and order management, manufacturing and
With NetSuite, pet goods merchants are better able to serve their customers through anytime, anywhere access to real-time information on sales, profitability, inventory, suppliers, B2B and B2C customers, and more. By eliminating the high capital expenditures and unproductive, ongoing IT maintenance and troubleshooting required with in-house systems in favor of the NetSuite cloud, pet goods companies are channeling resources into delivering innovative and quality products, expanding into new markets and delivering a superior omnichannel customer experience across their websites, call centers, direct sales and other touchpoints. NetSuite’s integrated suite makes real-time business information available on-demand, driving informed business decisions and eliminating the delays and inefficiency of piecing together data from disjointed applications and relying on spreadsheets to cobble together fragile business views, as is typical in on-premise environments. With NetSuite, distributors and manufacturers of products for dogs, cats and other family members—are able to:
- Improve supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and build demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stock outs.
- Provide a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Allow data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Let stakeholders share container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Manage all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
“NetSuite customers in the pet goods industry are no longer losing out on growth opportunities in fragmented environments of stovepiped applications,” said Roman Bukary, NetSuite VP and GM of Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution. “We’re gratified to see so many pet goods companies thrive in the pet goods sector by taking advantage of the benefits of cloud ERP, CRM and Ecommerce.”
Powered by Facebook Comments